do you want this to work via ajax or just _javascript_?

-Igor

On 10/19/06, blackboy zabaha <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hi,

    I need a custom component that is a box of content
with a title bar,
when I click or double click on title bar, it will
collapse/expand its
content, I don't know the good name for it, so I just
call it a
'folder', also it could remember its collapse/expand
state when form
submitted.

    Ex.

   <!-- Markup file of this component may look like
this. -->
    <script>
    function collapseOrExpand() {
       var elm = document.getElementById('folder');
       var disp = elm.style.display;
       elm.style.display = (disp == 'none' )? 'block'
: 'none';
    }
    </script>

wicket:id="folderTitle">xxx</span></td>
             <!-- Put a panel here -->

    /**
     * Java code : Give it a title and the custom
panel as its content..
     */
    form.add(new Folder(folderTitle, aPanel));

       Please give me some example how to start to do
this..

    Thanks,
    Black zabaha

http://mail.yahoo.com