Hello all,

This is a minor annoyance, but I figured I'd throw it out there anyways...

Is there a way to have a ListChoice that has no option selected by default and does not insert a default choice (e.g. "Choose One" or an empty entry if you set setIsNullValid(true))?  It's possible in HTML but Wicket always inserts an extra <option/> item.  AbstractChoice.onComponentTagBody(...) seems to always call AbstractSingleSelectionChoice.getDefaultChoice(...) which will always insert something unless you've pre-selected an item for the user.

Thanks,
Karl