On Fri, 2006-10-27 at 15:28 +0800, Carfield Yim wrote:
> But my friend complaint that Grinder's is not as stable as jmeter, let
> me take a look first.

It is stable, but it doesn't have an easy to use GUI to record the
tests. There is a recording proxy but I do not know how well that works.
I always program the tests by hand (jython + java).

> Moreover, if it is not follow links case, but a form posting case, do
> you think grinder also handle it good with wicket?

Grinder is an API so you can basically do anything. You can follow
redirects etc. You can also performance test any Java classes with it,
so you can skip HTTP layer if that makes testing more convenient.

Joni