button.setDefaultFormProcessing(false)

public class Button extends FormComponent {

        /**
         * Sets the defaultFormProcessing property. When false (default is
true),
         * all validation and formupdating is bypassed and the onSubmit method
of
         * that button is called directly, and the onSubmit method of the parent
         * form is not called. A common use for this is to create a cancel
button.
         *
         * @param defaultFormProcessing
         *            defaultFormProcessing
         * @return This
         */
        public final Button setDefaultFormProcessing(boolean
defaultFormProcessing)

}

Martijn

On 10/27/06, Alberto Bueno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to overwrite the validateRequired of the Form, but this
> method is private.
> My problem is that I have two submit buttons: the first button is to
> insert the data into the database, and this button need to check the
> required fields. The another button is a confirm button that need to do
> the submit but I don't need to do the check for the required fields.
> The idea is to overwrite the validateRequired to control what button is
> clicked and to know if the fields have to be validated.
> Now the solution is to overwrite all fields of the form and overwrite
> the isRequired method.
>
> Do you know another idea to do this?
>
> Thanks

for <a href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/stuff/wicket";>Wicket</a>