Thanks for all of the responses, here's what I ended up doing. (If there's a better wicket way please feel free to correct me)

public class StyleSheet extends WebPage {
    public StyleSheet() {
        String css = "#antiFooter{ border: 5px solid green; }";

        StringResourceStream stream = new StringResourceStream(css, "text/css");
        ResourceStreamRequestTarget t = new ResourceStreamRequestTarget(stream, stream.getContentType());
        RequestCycle.get().setRequestTarget(t);

Cheers,
-js