i dont see why this has to be done on a component level - i thought our ajax request target disabled versioning while it was executing???

-igor

On 10/27/06, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I remember making AjaxTabbedPAnel not versioned couple of days ago,
which solved this problem. Still should be done for
AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable.

It doesn't make sense to use versioning with ajax components.

-Matej