I've attached a test case I wrote.  It works fine until I upgrade the jars.

kurt heston wrote:
None of my Forms work after upgrading from 1.2.rc3. Can anyone give me a clue what's wrong? No error is thrown, it's just that NONE of my form field values are anything other than an empty string.

Johan Compagner wrote:
that seems to be the error then.
What is the full stacktrace of that error?

johan