Say I have a page that using a border component like this:

      <THEAD>
        <TR>
          <TH></TH>
          <TH>Name</TH>
          <TH>Email</TH>
        </TR>
      </THEAD>
      <TBODY>
        <TR>
          <TD><a href="#" wicket:id="user_id">Edit User</a></TD>
          <TD><span wicket:id="user_name"></span></TD>
          <TD><span wicket:id="user_email"></span></TD>
        </TR>
      </TBODY>

How can I press <span wicket:id = "users"> to the border? In fact this
may be more than one component I like to press... Can I just press the
rendered result to HTML to the border?