you need to create your own tag

see WicketMessageResolver

-igor

On 11/2/06, Carfield Yim <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
A new question about <wicket:message> tag, can I specific some
standard postprocessing?

I like to do that because the message may or may be use in _javascript_.
In some language there may be contain single quote that the original
message don't have, which, break the _javascript_ string.

In order to prevent this I would like to run the _javascript_ escape
function for all string come from resource bundle. Can I specific some
postprocessing of this tag? Or I need to create a custom tag base on
<wicket:message> tag? How can I do that?