thanks!

-igor

On 11/2/06, James McLaughlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
sweet. works great on my side. I'll write up a couple of tests and submit a patch.

thanks,
jim

On 11/2/06, Igor Vaynberg < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i think it would basically be this

move what is currently in onRenderHeadContribution() to rendered()

instead of attaching the script to the onloadmodifier output it straight into the response between <script> tags

-igor