I don't know lot about licence, but it seem's it can be used as you want :

Licence link found on this page : http://dcl.mathcs.emory.edu/util/index.php
Link to the licence : http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain

On 11/3/06, Eelco Hillenius < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It looks nice, but.... I can't find what licence they use, and I
wouldn't want to have an extra dependency for Wicket (so it would only
be ok if we would include the class in our project). Furthermore, the
JAR reloading problem only exists when in development mode. When you
turn on deployment mode - which everyone *should* do anyway for
production systems - the JAR reloading problem goes away.

Eelco