Hi,

I want to add a css file to a component, but this css can be defined by
the user. For example:

public class TabSet extends Panel<String> implements
IAlternateParentProvider{

    private ResourceReference styleURI = new
ResourceReference(ManagerStyleSheetFiles.class, "tabSet.css");

public TabSet(MarkupContainer parent, String id) {
        super(parent, id,new Model<String>());

        add(HeaderContributor.forCss(styleURI));
        Toolbar toolbar=  new Toolbar(this, "tabs");

and the user can do this:

       TabSet tabSet = new TabSet(form, "tabSet");
       tabSet.setStyleURI(new
ResourceReference(ManagerStyleSheetFiles.class, "main.css"));

The problem is where or when can I add the HeaderContributor in the
tabset to use the correct css file?
Because if I add the HeaderContributor in the contructor, I cannot
change it later.

Any idea?

Thanks