i will fix it today.

On 11/14/06, Marieke Vandamme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oh, thanks a lot for helping me out.
Do I need to report this somewhere ? (never done that before so...)
Marieke.

"Johan Compagner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Verzonden door: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

14/11/2006 15:19

Aan
wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc

Onderwerp
Re: [Wicket-user] Betr.: Re: IFrame + PageMap

ahh
the meta stuff is not cleared! Thats a bug.

johan