Indeed, it was what I was searching for.  The answer have probably seems too
simple for what I was wanting!

Thanks a lot Erik, it was a matter of copy/pasting to make it work and sorry
because I didn't understand you.  Also a big thanks for the explanation from
Igor since it is what made me understand the "hint".

Everything seems so magical in Wicket.  Damn life is good!

Marc

this is exactly what continueToOriginalDestination() coupled with
RestartResponseAtInterceptPage exceptions do.

user access url A which results in the construction of page B
authoraization strategy kicks in when B is being constructed - and you
throw a RestartResponseAtInterceptPage(C) exception.
page C is shown with a login form, in the onsubmit() when you call
continueToOriginalDestination() wicket should go back to url A

-igor