Hi,

my wicket servlet has two different mappings:

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>WicketServlet</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/cs/app/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>WicketServlet</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/en/app/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

When the session is created, the "en" or "cs" part is used to recognize
language and this new locale is set to new session. Unfortunately wicket caches
urlPrefix in WebRequestCodingStrategy. It means that if the very first request
is on http://domain/context/en/app/something, the urlPrefix is
"/context/en/app" forever. When someone connects on
http://domain/context/cs/app/something, the Locale is set correctly, but any
links created will point to "/context/en/app/something". I think that
WebRequestCodingStrategy should set urlPrefix to null for each new request.

Thanks, Jan

(wicket 1.2.3)