Hi Jaime,

The "Choose One" selection only appears when nulls are not considered
valid but the selection is currently null.  If you want a default
no-decision option, the cleanest solution is to set the DropDownChoice
to allow nulls, and set the formName.componentName.nullValid property
to the text you'd like to display.

Charlie.