did you look at my reply i did earlier??

"PageMaps don't write anything to an outputstream. Do you run your app in
deployment or development mode? (in development the pages are tested for
serialization)

The qeustion is even with the settings you do there. Do you still really
have more then one page in the session as an attribute?
Debug this if possible by example displaying/outputting all names of the
attributes of a session after the request is finished (for example in the
detach of the RequestCycle)"

johan