I just test terracotta-session, but it report error:

com.tc.exception.TCNonPortableObjectError:
Attempt to share an instance of a non-portable class referenced by a
portable class. This
unshareable class is a subclass of a JVM- or host machine-specific resource.
Please either
modify the class hierarchy or ensure that instances of this class don't
enter the shared object
graph.

Referring class             : com.myapp.MyWebApplication
Referring field             :
wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication.wicketServlet
Thread                      : http-9081-Processor3
JVM ID                      : VM(0)
Unshareable superclass names: javax.servlet.GenericServlet

It seems that I can't store any WebApplication reference in session...

Hi,

I also have just tested terracotta with my springframework / wicket
application.
It works perfect. I think, that teracotta meets wicket needs for parallel
and
loadbalanced execution envoronement the way we are looking for.

Maciej

wicket-examples

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry to spam you with this, but you might be interested in this
> announcement http://www.infoq.com/news/2006/12/terracotta-jvm-clustering
.
> We successfully tested wicket-examples (with the help of some people
> from Terracotta), and it looks like Terracotta is very promising
> indeed - certainly now that it is open sourced!
>
> Anyway, just FYI, and I'd be interested to learn the experiences of
others.

> Eelco

mfG

Bednarz, Hannover

Ingram Chen
Java [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Institue of BioMedical Sciences Academia Sinica Taiwan
blog: http://www.javaworld.com.tw/roller/page/ingramchen