From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stefan Lindner
Sent: 10. december 2006 00:38
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] Review: Wicket course

Maybe we could provide the wicket world with an online demo of our Wicket based
application. It is an application for public health care organisations in
germany, especially post op. pain management. The application runs on a tablet
pc (with a local database that synchronizes with a central database), on normal
pcs an on mobile phones with java me. A short preview ot the tablet pc
component may be viewed under http://visiopad.visionet.de/VisioPAD. The PIN is
05142. It is currently best viewed with Internet Explorer (because of Windows
XP Tablet PC Editon).

We plan to put the whole application online for public viewing.

It is based upon Wicket 2.0, EJB3 (backend Ingres, PostgreSL, HSQLDB, Oracle
etc) and JBoss.

If you select "Annerose Duffner" as patient and klick on "PCA" = Patient
Controlled Analgesie you may view a funny embeded SVG graphic (if you have
installed the SVG viewer from adobe).

Currently we are stuck with the not working ImageMap class in Wicket 2
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-146). Maybe someone could help us
at this point.

Any suggestions and opinions eare wollcome.

Stefan Lindner