i have a bean panel, and what i do is put the label and the
formcomponent/panel into a border. i have a factory method on the panel that
lets users define their own borders so they can easily change the look and
feel of the panel.

-igor

On 12/19/06, Ayodeji Aladejebi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

the only thing that actually limits the feature is what has been
mentioned. Styling the generated forms to taste.