http://www.nabble.com/Java-EE-5-support-for-wicket-pages-tf2836998.html

-igor

On 12/20/06, Ayodeji Aladejebi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How easy will it be to take advantage of container resource injection when
deploying wicket as client tier in glassfish server for instance.

In servlets according to EJB3 and glassfish, we can simply

public class MyServlet extends HttpServlet{
 @PersistenceUnit(unitName="myunit")
EntityManagerFactory  emf;

}

Now can I in my wicket application do something like this,

public class MyWicketServlet extends WicketServlet {
 @PersistenceUnit(unitName="myunit")
EntityManagerFactory  emf;

//...call all the supers(...)

public EntityManagerFactory  getEmf() {
return emf;

then set web.xml , WicketServlet as MyWicketServlet?

thanks