I'm using 1.3 with the WicketFilter.  I have to interface with my legacy JSP
app.  My old app is the main processing unit and I am planning on running
wicket side-by-side making calls to wicket pages as necessary until the
entire app can be rehosted.

My old app uses a Servlet at startup to do its configuration.  I want to get
the ContextPath and Root Path from the WebApplication object but since the
WicketFilter isn't being used to access the Serlvet, it doesn't associate a
Appication object with the current thread (Application.get() fails).  I want
to know what the best way to get to my Application object would be in this
scenario.  I had thought I would subclass the WicketFilter and make it a
Singleton to allow me to get to the instantiated object but the
WebApplication reference is private, so that is of no help.

So, how can I get at the Application object or WicketFilter object at server
init?

Chuck