if they are on a different server then just use an sso [1] solution

[1] http://www.ja-sig.org/products/cas/

-igor

my question is is SiteA on the same server?

I have worked on another one that is really van SiteA on ServerA to a
ServerB with the wicket app.
Then that SiteA just goes to a special mount in wicket. With the username
and a special uuid.

johan