this has been discussed to death many times already :)

basically the consensus is, as i see it, is that it is silly to extract an
IFormComponent until we have an IComponent, otherwise you end up with a
crappy interface like IPageable. in wicket 3.0 we plan on refactoring the
core to be based on interfaces, so this will have to wait until then i
guess.

-igor