Hi,

I'm trying to write some tests for a page that uses ajax to update itself.
The page initializes in an accessible mode (not dependent on Javascipt) and
when the javascript callback is made the page adds the javascript dependent
components.
To test this I wanted  to check that all  components are added to the page
correctly, but it seems that the callback is never made. How do I fire
javascript events (onload in this case) in the test? I've tried
WicketTester.executeAjaxEvent() but this seems to work only on components
where an AjaxBehaviour is added, in this case I've added an onLoad event on
the page with a AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior subclass.

Thanks in advance,
Ivo van Dongen
(www.webical.org)