I have refer to

http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:wicket.examples.ajax.builtin.FormPage
and
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:wicket.examples.ajax.builtin.ClockPage

But I cannot make the ModalWIndow updatable, Basically it is a form
contain a listview which will update after the user make some search, I
added an AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior to that listview and try to make
it update after the form submit, but it don't work, would you let me
know what am I doing wrong? BTW, I have validate that
AjaxSubmitButton.onsubmit is executed

    public NewAccount(String id) {
        super(id);
        WicketUtil.standardHeader(this);
        add(new NewAccountForm("form"));
        add(new FeedbackPanel("feedback"));
        add(userListView = new ListView("users", userList) {

            public void populateItem(final ListItem listItem) {
                final User user = (User) listItem.getModelObject();
                listItem.add(new Link("href") {

                    @Override
                    public void onClick() {
                        try {
                            final Account account = new Account();
                            account.setAccountID(WicketUtil.getAccountId());
                            WicketUtil.addAccountForUser(user, account);
                            redirectToInterceptPage(new Edit(account));
                        } catch (SQLException e) {
                            throw new RuntimeException(e);
                }.add(new Label("label", user.getUsername())));
            }
        });
        userListView.add(new
AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior(Duration.seconds(1)));
    }

    public final class NewAccountForm extends Form {

        private String keyword;

        public String getKeyword() {
            return keyword;
        }

        public String getKeywordWildcard() {
            return keyword == null ? "%" : "%" + keyword.toLowerCase() +
"%";
        }

        public void setKeyword(String keyword) {
            this.keyword = keyword;
        }

        public NewAccountForm(final String id) {
            super(id);
            final TextField username;
            add(username = new RequiredTextField("keyword", new
PropertyModel(this, "keyword")));
            add(new AjaxSubmitButton("ajax-submit-button", this) {
                protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form
form) {
                    try {
                        final boolean isNew =
Boolean.parseBoolean(getRequest().getParameter("isnew"));
                        if (isNew) {

if(UsernameValidator.userNameDuplication(username, null))
                                NewAccount.this.error("user with same
username already exist");
                            else {
                                final User user = new User();
                                user.setUsername(getKeyword());
                                final Account account = new Account();

account.setAccountID(WicketUtil.getAccountId());
                                if
(WicketUtil.addCustomer(NewAccount.this, user, account, true))
                                    redirectToInterceptPage(new
Edit(account));
                            }
                        } else {
                            userList.clear();

userList.addAll(Application.sqlMap.queryForList("searchUserByNameOrEmail",

    getKeywordWildcard()));
                            if (userList.size() > 0) {
                                NewAccount.this.info("Just click at the
username to add new account for that user");
                            }
                            userListView.modelChanged();
                            target.addComponent(userListView);
                        }