 ------------------------------
*Von:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *Im Auftrag von *Igor Vaynberg
*Gesendet:* Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2007 18:13
*An:* wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
*Betreff:* Re: [Wicket-user] Writing byte[] to a WebResponse

or even easier (if you dont need a bookmarkable url)

abstract class ByteArrayLink extends Link {

protected abstract byte[] getbytes();
protected abstract String getfilename();

public void onclick() {
getRequestCycle().setRequestTarget(new IRequestTarget() {
   void detach(RequestCycle rc) {}
   Object getLock(RequestCycle rc) { return ByteArrayLink.this; }
   void respond(RequestCycle rc) {
                WebResponse r = (WebResponse)requestCycle.getResponse();
                r.setAttachmentHeader(getfilename());
                response.getOuptutStream().write(getbytes());
    }}
}

-igor