From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nino Wael
Sent: 5. januar 2007 12:05
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Wicket-user] IE 6 requests new session OTT

Hi

I guess this is not directly connected to wicket. But it seems that IE 6 has a
nasty habbit of requesting new sessions sometimes(Bill Gates random generator).
This are giving us some problems with the page expired exceptions, and some
other stuff, THE FACT that we loose our session context are horrible.

We live within an iframe, so im not sure if this triggers it somehow. Has
anyone experienced this and what did you do, if something could be done?

I do not have this problem with firefox. Which even uses authenticated sessions
cross browser instance.

Regards Nino