not all models support it, but the core models for which it would make sense
do

-igor

On 1/6/07, Matthew Kwong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

WOW, it really works, I didn't know that we can chain the models... I
should
have asked this 12 hours ago, and saved my time. However, I am getting
better with the model thing.

Thank you very much, Igor.

Matthew Kwong