I allow user add some row in the form, so I nested a ListView in the form with
a addrow button.  when user click the addrow button, i insert a new object into
the listviewer , and put the container of list viewer to ajaxtarget to update.
 since the form is a mulitpart, so i get a error when i use ajaxSubmitButton.
after i change to ajaxLink, i find the list viewer cannot hold the info before
type.  I also use setReuseItems(true) in listview, it cannot work.