this one is fine or just attach it to the list

-igor

On 1/8/07, tooy li(Gmail) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

igor
I will send you project late, which mail box i should take?
my spring is the latest version.
On 1/7/07, tooy li(Gmail) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,igor
> I make sure there is only one class named this. I also change the name
of
> class to find something, but get nothing. it's very strange.
>
> I put a bean named 'SystemManagerService'  in spring context . and i
also
> can work well to find it. It's only happen when i create the page by
page
> class in wicket.

I read something about java generics.  some time jvm can make
castexception
> or cannot identiefied the class when you don't use generic right. but I
> think it's not the situation.

yes, in fact i patched a bug related to this in spring 2.0, and it was put
into 2.0.1. but that had to do with method lookup not bean lookup.

i dont really know what to tell you because i do not see how something
like
this could happen. if you give me a stripped down version of code that can
reproduce the exception i can take a closer look.

-igor