I just setup a tool call MessAdmin to check the size of httpsession,
and I found that single login consume 14.6 MB , well, may be MessAdmin
give me a wrong number. However, if that is the fact, I think I need
to find some way to reduce the session memory consumption. If I use
the stateless support at wicket 1.3, will it reduce the session size a
lot?