Yeah, I think there's a lot that can be done with ejb3/jpa, and I know
that people are more comfortable with standards approved by Sun than
they are with the Hibernate name. (There are some useful HibAnno
relationships that didn't make it into the spec, tho.)

Seems to me like validation and possibly bean editing using jpa
annotations would be a great Wicket sub-project (or projects). But
actually loading and persisting the data is a separate concern, right?

Nathan