yes, i get that too as well as some other quircks. not sure if its my setup,
or this new version of confluence. dont have time to find out either, so
maybe one of you guys can look into it.

-igor

On 1/11/07, James McLaughlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Done. Thanks!

(I got  "Error rendering macro: java.lang.StackOverflowError" after
registering, though)

http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket