To my presentation im doing both a jsp version and a wicket version of a very
small applikation (might just be a form or two separate pages with forms), btw
would it be an idea to put the presentation with examples up somewhere perhaps
the wiki (when im done with it?)?

However upon doing this I've stumbled into something I find odd, in the below
code the label called model are not updatet when it's model are changed, I got
the same problem with the dropdown, I fixed that by calling the
dropdown.modelchanged() method. But is it really necessary to call
modelchanged? I saw the ajax example which is almost identical to this does not
call modelchanged.

public class IndexPage extends WebPage {

                      public IndexPage() {

                                            FormModel formModel = new
FormModel();

                                            final PropertyModel carModel = new
PropertyModel(formModel, "carModel");

                                            final PropertyModel carBrand = new
PropertyModel(formModel, "carBrand");

                                            IModel carsFromBrand = new
AbstractReadOnlyModel() {

                                                                 public Object
getObject(Component arg0) {

       String selected = (String) carBrand.getObject(null);

       if (selected != null) {

                             return Offline.getCarsFromBrand(selected);

       }

       return Collections.EMPTY_LIST;

                                                                 }

                                            };

                                            add(new Label("brand", carBrand));

                                            add(new Label("model", carModel));

                                            Form form = new Form("theform");

                                            add(form);

                                            final DropDownChoice ddcCarModel =
new DropDownChoice("carmodel",

       carModel, carsFromBrand) {

                                                                 protected
boolean wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications() {

       return true;

                                                                 }

                                            };

                                            DropDownChoice ddcCarbrand = new
DropDownChoice("carbrand", carBrand,

       Offline.getCarBrands()) {

                                                                  protected
boolean wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications() {

       return true;

                                                                 }

                                                                 protected void
onSelectionChanged(Object arg0) {