I turn on log4j.logger.wicket=DEBUG and only see one message:

DEBUG - Session                    - wicket.Session=updateSession():
Attaching session to PageMap [PageMap name=null, access=[[Access id=0,
version=0], [Access id=1, version=0], [Access id=2, version=0]]]

and no exception. It doesn't go to further steps like: "Getting page [path =
1:form:go, versionNumber = -1]..." either.

On 1/13/07, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is weird. Can you please check if there is no exception in the log?

-Matej

Ingram Chen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>    I just found a bug (?) about AjaxFormSubmitBehavior when doing some
> browser back botton, like:
>
> (1) X page has a Form and use AjaxFormSubmitBehavior
> (2) navigate X to Y by a link
> (3) browser back to X
> (4) submit form of X by AjaxFormSubmitBehavior
> (5) then:
>
> *INFO: *
> *INFO:
> *Initiating Ajax POST request on
/quickstart/app?wicket:interface=:2:form:go:-1:IUnversionedBehaviorListener&wicket:behaviorId=0&wicket:ignoreIfNotActive=true&random=
0.9194877543437688