its because an api change was made to wicket and not synced into
wicket-spring. fixed.

-igor

On 1/14/07, Caleb Land <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't think it's something specific to your end because I get
something similar:

/Users/caleb/svn/wicket/wicket-spring/src/main/java/wicket/spring/injection/SpringComponentInjector.java:[65,75]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : constructor
MetaDataKey(java.lang.Class<
wicket.spring.injection.SpringComponentInjector.ApplicationContextHolder>)
location: class
wicket.MetaDataKey<

On 1/14/07, Mark Derricutt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey all,  I just updated my Wicket 2 HEAD copy and now get the following
> errors:

> wicket.MetaDataKey.<init>(Ljava/lang/Class;)V
>         at
> wicket.spring.injection.SpringComponentInjector$1.<init>(
SpringComponentInjector.java:67)
>         at
> wicket.spring.injection.SpringComponentInjector.<clinit>(
SpringComponentInjector.java:65)
>         at
> com.theoryinpractice.timetrackr.TimeTrackrApplication.init
> (TimeTrackrApplication.java:34)
>         at
> wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.init(WicketFilter.java:341)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.start(FilterHolder.java:162)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.initializeServlets
> (WebApplicationHandler.java:145)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.start(
WebApplicationContext.java:458)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.start(HttpServer.java:663)
>         at com.theoryinpractice.timetrackr.Start.main
> (Start.java:57)
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/IdeaProjects/timetrackr$
>
> I'm using the latest HEAD of wicket, wicket-extensions, and
wicket-spring -
> bug? uncommitted code?  something broken on my end?
>
> Cheers,
> Mark
>
> --
> It was not the presence of God that formed me, but his absence which
broke
> me.
>
>  http://www.talios.com
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/talios