Let's make a demo of what I presently don't understand :
In a quickstart, have a page that only do this :
               System.out.println ("index Page map is :" + getPageMap
().getName ());
       add(new Link("page2")
       {

           public void onClick ()
           {
               setResponsePage(Page2.class);
           }
       });
In the page 2, the only thing you do is :
       System.out.println ("Page 2 map is :" + getPageMap ().getName ());

Now, the output look like this :
I access the index page first time :
index Page map is :null
I access the index page from another tab :
index Page map is :null
index Page map is :wicket-0
I access Page2 from the whatever link (I mean, the two tabs have the same
result :
Page 2 map is :null

So, now, I confused, what is this PageMap suppose to say in this case?  Two
window, same Pagemap and than, same window.name (Always this same problem
about window name in the pop up!)...

Sorry, I feel like being an asshole always asking for the same thing.  If
I'm not getting it with this, I just tell my boss to put this feature up is
ass and I'll do a search result ala google! :)

Marc