youve tried item.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("style",
"background-color:red;")) ?

-igor

On 1/15/07, ZedroS Schwart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi igor

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Being a newbe and digging into the RepeatingPage example, I managed to
define an image per cell.

However, I didn't manage to set up the attribute "background" of the

I tried various things like, among others :
- to put some wicket id into the <td> but to no success
- to use getParent()
- to use a repeater for the td itself

Do you have any clue ?

Thanks in advance