Martijn,

it would be great to meet up.
I have developed a complex online booking application for the travel
company I work for (with Ajax and all).
It went live last November and has been working great! I'd love to talk
about it at Apachecon (if I'll be able to attend, that is).

I think a big thank you for this wonderful framework is in place: Thank
you guys for making my work so much easier and so much more fun!

- Johannes