Me and Fillippo are working on BeanPanels project on Wicket-Stuff.

The idea, nothing new but just a shortcut in some situation, is to render a
form/panel dynamically based on the bean properties content.

The code is available, but I cannot guarantee on api breaks because we are
really in a early release phase.

Paolo

what you want is what is commonly referred to as a "bean panel" only the
fields are not read off a bean, but instead the db.

some people resurrected an old/abandoned beanpanel project in
wicket-stuff, you might want to look at that for inspiration.

-igor

On 1/11/07, Michael K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks very much Igor. I 'll give it a try.
>
> Michael

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43257/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>- Fire
up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>