Just to know if I'm the only one who think it should be a good idea that,
when outputmarkupId is true, the "frame" of the component is still there so
it can be reprinted using ajax and without having the overhead of managing
to add a new component and setting each one of them to the correct
visibility.

Maybe not all the type of component, but particularly container can be of
that style. (Like setting invisible a fragment at startup and make it appear
when you click something.

Anyway, my 2 cents about that.

Marc