Where did you create this issue?

in Jira at apache?

The issue id doesn't seem to fit the profile.

For the core projects (found at the download site at
http://sf.net/projects/wicket) we exclusively use JIRA at apache.

Martijn

On 1/18/07, beboris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Done (issue ID=12360795)
>

> Eelco Hillenius wrote:
> >
> > If you could open up a feature request for that Boris, we can put it
> > in the next version.
> >
> > Eelco
> >
> >> Also, please let me know what your plans for making method
> >> "protected" are (starting with which version)...

Vote for Wicket at the http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket
Wicket 1.2.4 is as easy as 1-2-4. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org