On 1/20/07, Jean-Baptiste Quenot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't understand the whole issue: the idea is to move
> wicket-stuff outside of Sourceforge?  Why is the provided URL just
> an ip address?

No, just the website and issue management. sf.net doesn't support
confluence as a wiki (it is java based) and sf.net's infrastructure is
built to hosts 100,000 projects. So the performance is typically very
bad... Hosting the important stuff ourselves is beneficial to the
projects: JIRA is much better than the sf.net tracker, confluence
ditto.

The IP address is because we're still debating what to do with the
wicketframework.org domain @dev list.

Martijn

> --
>      Jean-Baptiste Quenot
> aka  John Banana   Qwerty
> http://caraldi.com/jbq/

Vote for Wicket at the http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket
Wicket 1.2.4 is as easy as 1-2-4. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org