Hi Zhang

I did as you told. I even went further by removing the following library :
portlet-api-1.0.Jar
org.mortbay.jetty-4.2.24.jar
jasper-compiler-4.1.30.jar
jasper-runtime-4.1.30.jar

I'm quite surprised of the presence of this portlet api jar... Does
someone know why it's present ?

I did remove as well the package "wicket.quickstart" where the
Start.java class was located. It isn't required anymore :)

BTW, I'm using the sysdeo plugin and apparently everything is running fine now.

FYI, the Quickstart project is a "basic" wicket app from which any one
can build one, something like an "empty skeleton".

Finally, do you think a wiki page could be usefull on this topic ? If
yes I'll do it.

Cheers,
 ZedroS