If it is user opinion wanted, for what I am it is -1.

I would be please with the change if I used wicket for a home hobby of
making something easy.  But the problem is that I'm working in a production
environment.  Every thing that will make 2.0  migration harder will make
sure that it will not get used soon in the industry.

The arguments are good, but I don't think it is worth it.

Marc

On 1/23/07, Otan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 23/01/07, Jonathan Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ...  in fact, that term is actually ambiguous since the object
> implementing IModel might be informally understood to be the model
> object
> (which is not what we mean)...

You're very right. This is the major contributor to my confusion about
models when I was first studying Wicket. I don't want to vote because I'm no
one here and my vote is nothing. I just want to voice my opinion: I think
the solution would be for the wiki and book writers to give more weight and
clear explanations about models and relieve newbies from this confusion.