jip i noticed this also. I guess it is something that the commented source
code that is removed from
the page after rendering did or whatever.

Can anybody look at the last thing that got stuck:

http://wicketstuff.org/bamboo/browse/WICKET2X-EXTENSIONS-11/test/wicket.extensions.markup.html.tree.TreeTest:testRenderTreePageWithBorder_1

it has something to do with borders and transparent resolving of stuff.
"tree" child is asked at the page, But the page (which isn't a transparent
resolver) doesn't have that as a child but the border (the transparent) has
it
but that is a child of the page so how does that suppose to work?

johan