Hi all,

I'm developing a web application which basically shows lots of pictures.
Pictures are stored in a database. I want that the same picture always has
the same value of the src attribute no matter where it is displayed.  As I
understand it is possible only if the image resource is shared. In other
words when using setImageResoruceReference the src attribute is always the
same for the same resource but when using setImageResource src attribute
depends on the current location of the image component.

Problem with shared resources is that they are cached. Wicket keeps all
shared resources in the SharedResources class No matter how light I make my
DynamicImageResource subclass I really don't won't to have thousands of
those objects in the cache.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?

--
Regards,
Predrag Spasojevic