I though I had found the correct solution when I have seen a pop-up button
in the linkomatic example (
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/linkomatic).

But, it was nearly only a button with a BookmarkablePageLink.  Right now, I
want a SubmitLink to open up a pop-up after some processing a text field.
Can it be done?  I checked and SubmitLink is a child of
wicket.markup.html.form.Button<file:///D:/API/wicket/wicket%201.2.4/wicket/markup/html/form/Button.html>which
does not have a method to set popup setting.

Is there a quick way of doing this?

Thanks

Marc