I was hoping to be able to use Groovy ( or any other scripting language )
with Wicket but I just read...

" ... End of line. until someone actually uses it, this project will not be
supported any further. It is here to proove that it can be done. If you want
to use and support it, send an email about it to one of the mailing lists.
..."

on the Wicket-stuff site.

So Groovy is no longer supported? ( Yes, I can read..., but ) just want to
make sure. I did a Groovy project and really liked the language.

-nilo de roock